Post: Employer Engagement Consultant
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £21,000 per annum basic
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Employer Engagement, Recruitment or Sales based roles
- A strong B2B sales background with proven success
- The ability to effectively manage and maximise vacancy opportunities with new and existing employers
- The ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- A willingness to travel and work flexibly across a defined region.
The main remit of the Employer Engagement Consultant role is to engage with and contact local and national employers to identify vacancy and recruitment opportunities for our clients. Ensuring vacancies are fed through to our centres and matched to customer job goals. Developing an effective and proactive approach to vacancy sourcing the Employer Engagement consultant will act as an ambassador for the company, ensuring positive and productive relationships are established to maximise vacancy opportunities for our customers.
How to Apply
Download the full copy of the Job Description for this role. Submit an up to date copy of your CV along with a supporting statement which evidences how your skills, knowledge and experience match the numbered criteria set out in the person specification.
The deadline for returning applications is Thursday 4th June