Armstrong Works offers a high-quality no-cost recruitment service for businesses. We provide solutions for businesses of all sizes, including individuals who are working for themselves.
Many recruitment agencies seek to fill posts for quick wins, a strategy that won’t benefit your business long term.
Instead, we deliver candidates who are suited to your needs and who are supported during their employment by us. This will help your business to grow and achieve its targets in a supportive environment. Our expertise is in providing companies with tailored solutions to their specific recruitment needs, whether that is for one or one hundred vacancies.
Armstrong Works has a huge choice of job-ready candidates across the North West of England and Northern Ireland. At any given time we have over 2,000 people ready to start employment immediately, across a broad range of employment sectors. We also offer businesses apprenticeship and/or traineeship opportunities.
Benefits to Your Business
Armstrong Works has been matching people with employers on a no-cost basis for over 12 years and we pride ourselves on the service we provide.
Our business partners are offered:
- The right person – matching the right candidates to your specific needs. We have an experienced and professional team of employment consultants who will search and filter our candidates to meet your requirements.
- No hassle – we tailor the whole process to suit you, from CV screening, interviewing, assessments, shortlists, ongoing training and more. You will get a single point of contact to assist you with your needs and deliver tailor-made solutions to your business.
- Excellent in-house facilities, providing your business with the option of off-site, confidential interviewing and assessment of shortlisted candidates.
- Time saved – we have suitable candidates ready to work right now.
- Money saved – our service is totally FREE. You get a tailored service offering the full recruitment cycle, with no agency or advertisement fees!
- Employability support – all our candidates gain from employability training both before and during their employment. Training is also an integral part of our apprenticeship and traineeship offer.
- Access to training, funded qualifications and apprenticeships to up-skill your staff and raise productivity, motivation and longevity of employment.
Bell Group is currently one of the largest commercial contractors in the UK, both in terms of their directly employed workforce and geographical coverage.
Since 1988 Bell Group have continued to grow and have a network of offices around the UK, supplying skilled local labour, from the highlands of Scotland to Portsmouth and Plymouth in the south of England.
Bell Group is committed to ensuring that we leave a legacy within the communities that we work.
To find out how we can help recruit talent for your business, please register your interest below, or call or email us for an appointment. We will arrange for one of our team to visit you to discuss your needs.