Post: Senior Outcomes Officer
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Location: Central Manchester
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of succeeding against targets and leading a team to achieve theirs
- Experience of a fast paced target driven sales, telephone based environment.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to work with MI systems, in particular a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- The ability to build rapport with customers and employers, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualifications
- Evidencing and claiming of payments across a range of programs, using management information (MI) systems
- Telephoning and checking the progress of clients who have moved into work
- Delivering a high volume of phone calls and recording the content and actions accurately
- Telephoning employers to verify if clients are still in employment, engaging with the employer to source new vacancy opportunities.
- Manipulation of Excel documents and MI system, analysing quantitative data and then presenting this
- Managing personal targets as well as the overall targets for the team, ensuring the team are motivated, engaged and meeting target expectations
How to Apply
Download the full copy of the Job Description for this role. Complete an Armstrong Works application form and return to the HR team along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please ensure you show within your application form how your skills, knowledge and experience match the criteria set out in the person specification.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday 9th April